Search This Blog

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Trusting the Process

Throughout high school, I was known as an independent, free, relaxed girl. I went with the flow for everything, I didn't stress about a lot of things. I was religious, I followed the rules and I tried to be the best person I could be. As I continue to find myself in college, I struggle with self love often. This is something that I have not really worried about since freshman year of high school. I'm struggling to trust in God's plan even though I know, with my whole heart, that there is one. I know that everything that is going on in my life has a reason and a purpose but yet I find myself questioning a lot of things far too often. I find myself worrying about little things too much and consuming my brain with the "what ifs" or "what should be". I find myself trying to conform to society and stressing about not being good enough. I realize that this is completely normal for a freshman in college because it's a whole new world here, but I never thought I would be this type of person. I am working on myself every single day and I will continue to strive to be the best version of myself, but I also know that none of this is possible until I trust in the process and in the plan that God has laid out for me. This is definitely something that I think everyone has struggled with at one point in their life, and it's something I just need to push through and come out stronger than ever from. I can't wait to see how everything turns out, and to see how much happiness is in store for me. Trust the process.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot express enough how true this is. It is so hard to know what comes next and so hard to trust when we know we can control our lives the way we want them to be run. Hang in there! My favorite quote is "You have to pull the arrow back to pull it forward" and I believe that there are times of confusion that give birth to times of joy and peace. Youre %100 right, our job is to keep trusting!

    ReplyDelete