Search This Blog

Monday, October 22, 2018

Several Uses of Youtube

After reading about Youtube and the amazing things it can be used for, I realize I never looked at Youtube as a social media platform. I have always just used it to look up songs or watch my favorite family and their vlogs. After reading the chapter about Youtube, however, I realize how important Youtube can be. If you needed to advertise something for a company or school, Youtube is where you can upload videos. Also, videos on Youtube can be as long as needed, which is nice for marketing purposes. The noise about Youtube in pop culture is all about music videos, funny videos, trailers, etc. but it's important to notice that Youtube is so much more than just that. What do you use Youtube for?

2 comments:

  1. I never really considered YouTube to be a social media platform. It really is a lot more than sharing videos. There is a lot of marketing that goes into YouTube. You can find anything on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand. I didn't think through YouTube as a social media platform for me before I started uploading videos on my page. But, once I started to upload videos, I got some engagements like comments on my videos, and I notice that YouTube can be use to connect with the audiences.

    ReplyDelete