Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2018

Groups on Social Media

To me, it is insane how group chats work through social media platforms. On snapchat, you can literally have a group chat with people all over the world and receive pictures of Italy or The Bahamas in a split second all the way in Ohio. It's crazy how fast and convenient these social media platforms are. On Instagram, you can get DM's from people anywhere around the world and communicate with them. On apps like GroupMe, you can have group chats with anyone and everyone and it's totally awesome. I just think social media is such an important thing in today's developing world. I think about it a lot and I think that it is such an interesting thing to look at and discuss. I love being involved in group chats and talking to people who are so far away from me, especially being in college now!

No comments:

Post a Comment