Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Posts on LinkedIn

As a freshman in college, I am not super familiar with LinkedIn. I was forced to make an account as a senior in high school, but I don't really recall my login information... Yikes. I have never used LinkedIn unless I had to for a project or a worksheet, so I am really unfamiliar with the website. Reading this chapter of our book was extremely insightful and helpful for me. I think the part that I learned most about was the content that should be put on LinkedIn. I never really understood what LinkedIn was used for or what you were supposed to put on it but this book really broke it down for me.
The main things that they tell you to post on LinkedIn are:
1: Blog Post Summaries
2: Quotes
3: Comments and Engagements on Industry Items
4: Infographics and Instructographics
5: Quizzes, Surveys, and Response-provoking posts

These five post recommendations help me out so much because I honestly had no clue what should be posted on LinkedIn accounts. I didn't know that you could post blog post summaries on a professional site like LinkedIn. I honestly think I overthink how professional LinkedIn is. I am going to remake an account and start over and begin to use it the correct way.

No comments:

Post a Comment