Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2018

ONU Homecoming 2018

Coming up this weekend is Ohio Northern's Homecoming weekend. Before coming to college, I never understood what homecoming in college was. I didn't know what to expect when experiencing homecoming at a University. When I think about homecoming, the image of dresses and dancing, dates and awkward, cheesy "proposals" come to mind, but not in college. From what I've heard, this weekend is going to be filled with football, tailgate food, alumni, and parades. Homecoming in college is just a way of saying "Alumni Weekend". I'm excited to experience my first college homecoming and see what it is all about. I can't wait to go to the game and cheer on my fellow athlete bears. I can't wait to eat hamburgers and hot dogs and have a lot of fun at all the festivities around campus. I know it will be so much fun with my friends and my sister who is an alum and coming for the game. GO BEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment