Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2018

Learning Lessons

I’ve learned so many life lessons in my first few months at college already and I thought I would share. First of all, everything happens for a reason. No matter what that reason may be, there is one for every event that happens. This was a hard pill for me to swallow at first because I never understood why bad things happen to good people, but I’m beginning to understand that it’s because there is something better in store for them. Another thing I’ve learned is to not stress and to just go with the flow. The more I try to force things, the less likely it is that they will happen. Last, but certainly not least, love yourself first. Self-love is so important in college and I’ve had a hard time dealing with that the last few weeks. I’m now starting to understand that it begins with me. I can’t love anyone else until I love myself and that’s something I have to work on every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment