Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Instagram Popularity

The very first line of this chapter is the most mind-boggling sentence in this chapter to me. There are 800 million active monthly users, 500 million active daily users, and 95 million photos per day. When I think about the amount of people and posts on Instagram daily and monthly. This amount of people on one social media platform is unfathomable to my mind. Every single day there are 95 million posts on Instagram. Thinking about this large amount makes me think about how many people there are on social media that I don’t even think about. Because of the amount of people on the platform of Instagram, I get upset knowing that I will never get to see all of the amazing and interesting posts that are up. However, I love imagining all the different people out there using the same social media sources as I do every single day and all the different uses that Instagram is used for.

1 comment:

  1. I have thought about this myself many times. Social Media truly is a marvelous thing. People all over the world being able to connect with each other with just a follow and a message. Part of my is super excited to see where social media goes next because every day it is changing.

    ReplyDelete