Search This Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Thanksgiving Break

After being on campus, basically nonstop, for three months, Thanksgiving break couldn't come soon enough. I have been counting down the days for awhile now. I have had a rough couple of weeks with time management and school and softball and socially, so this break is so needed for me. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays behind Christmas. We go to my grandma's for dinner with my whole family and eat and play games and while it sounds basic, it is one of my favorite things to do. I absolutely love and thoroughly enjoy spending time with my family. It's rare that all five of my siblings are in the same place at the same time so I look forward to every holiday. FIVE DAYS UNTIL I AM HOME AGAIN!!!! I can't wait to go Black Friday shopping, meet up with my friends from high school, and just relax for a week. Friday cannot come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment