Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2018

Corn Maze Festivities

On Sunday, my friends and I took a road trip to Suter's Produce which is about 25 minutes away from ONU. We had been planning a fun fall day full of pumpkins, corn mazes, apple cider, doughnuts, and fun with friends since October 1st. We have a friend group of 12 people and every weekend prior to this one, someone couldn't go. We were really striving to make sure every single one of us could make it. This Sunday, my friend Abby and I decided to try to get everyone to go because it was the last weekend that Suter's was open. We looked up hours and prices and activities and texted our group chats to see who all could go. Eventually, we got all 12 of our friends to accept and we all road tripped to see what all the hype was about. We had so much fun while we were there. We got two dozen homemade doughnuts so each of us could have two, ate those while beginning the corn maze and laughing the whole time. We got lost a few times, took a lot of pictures, and just messed around in the corn maze. Eventually, we made it out and decided to get some apple cider slushies because we had heard from upperclassmen that these were delicious... They were 100% right. These slushies were definitely something to remember. After the slushies, we took some more pictures and decided it was time to go. We returned back to ONU with happy hearts and some amazing memories. We all decided that as long as we all stay friends, this would be a yearly tradition. If you get the opportunity to go to Suter's next fall, I highly recommend it. The prices are very reasonable and the memories are priceless. It left me feeling extremely grateful and truly blessed to have these people as my best friends.

1 comment:

  1. I went there too and spent a wonderful time with my best friends. The apple cider slushies were awesome... I am so jealous that you can try again next fall! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete