Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Coming Home

On Friday, I made my first trip home. I got picked up after my last class, at 12:50, and made the drive home. When we pulled into the driveway, tears fell from my eyes. I was so ecstatic to be back in the comfort of my house with my family. I was greeted by my dog, Sadie, and my younger brother. I got lots of love from my family when I got home and it felt so nice to just sit down, take a deep breath, and relax. I came to the realization that for a whole week, I would have no responsibilities, no stress, no lofted bed, I didn't have to wear shoes in the shower, I could pee in peace, and REAL food was in store for me. Coming to this realization put a big smile on my face and I was content. I am still super happy to be home, I do miss my friends at school a little, but I am so happy that I am in my own room, and surrounded by my family for a bit. I thank God for my blessings every single day, especially this week. So excited to see what this week has in store for me, and to be stress-free, even if it is just for a short while.

No comments:

Post a Comment