Search This Blog

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Snapchat Memories

If you don't know what Snapchat memories are, I am so sorry.
The feature on Snapchat that has your memories saved is probably one of my favorite things about the app and in social media in general. Every single day at midnight, I get a notification of a memory on my snapchat. It shows me pictures and videos that I took on that particular day years ago. It is so cool and fun to see where I was and what I was doing a year or two years ago today. It also makes me sad sometimes when I see videos of my friends being goofballs when they are now at school 12 hours away from me. It's definitely one of my favorite things to do when I wake up every morning. I love to see my past and see how much I've grown since then. I hope you all get to experience snapchat memories at some point because it is truly one of the best features in social media platforms.

2 comments:

  1. I have just started using Snapchat so that I didn't know that! I continually use the app and wanna see pictures and videos that I took here at ONU in a year and 2 or more years later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have seen this once or twice on Snapchat. I think that I always forget it is a thing, but I would really like to see my memories from the past.

    ReplyDelete