Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Thanksgiving

After a week of being home, I realize how much I have to be thankful for. My family is at the top. I spent so much time with them all break and I just realized how much I truly missed them. Also, I saw all of my best friends from high school. Seeing them made me realize how much I missed them. With the chaos of college, I forget how much I miss them and how close we all used to be. I loved being home for a short while to reconnect with my old friends and my forever family. I can’t believe I will be back in 3 weeks to stay for a whole month. Being in college is kind of like living two lives, when I’m home I miss being at school but when I am at school, I miss my friends and family at home. It’s super confusing and I’m still getting used to it but I know I will eventually get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment