Search This Blog

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Softball Christmas Party 2018

Last year, as I was making my decision as to which college I would be attending, ONU's softball team sent me a Christmas card that had a picture of all of them in it. Seeing how happy they all looked together helped make my decision. None of the other schools I was looking at did that and it was special to me. Now it's my turn to participate in the party and I'm so excited. It's an ugly Christmas sweater theme and our whole team will be there at my coach's house. I can't wait to have a relaxing night and just hang out with the people I absolutely love. I hope we can influence some recruits with how close we all truly are like they did for me last year. Being a part of a sports team here at ONU is the best decision I could have made.

1 comment:

  1. The most important part of college is finding the group of people you feel comfortable with. I am so glad you've found these people so soon and know that the team is always there for you and where you belong!

    ReplyDelete