Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2018

Book Review

Out of the three books that we read in class, my personal favorite was The Art of Social Media. I felt that out of all the books this was the easiest to understand and I could comprehend what the main idea the author was trying to imply. As I was reading The Art of Social Media I found myself very interested and at points didn't want to put the book down from how smooth the topics flowed together and the new information that was introduced. Guy had a way with his words when explaining the most important parts of social media, I was able to learn a lot of new information regarding social media. Compared to the other two books, this book flowed from topic to topic, whereas the other two books I had a hard time following what each were trying to say. My least favorite book was Measure What Matters because the reading content was very heavy and at times I had trouble understanding what some words meant, which got me lost. Although I had a favorite, all three of these books were very beneficial to my class. I would recommend all three of them, but most importantly The Art of Social Media.

No comments:

Post a Comment